This trip is a result of being awarded a Nuffield scholarship

This trip is a result of  being awarded a Nuffield scholarship
There are 1300 scholars world wide who are expected to share their knowledge with fellow farmers and the wider industry

The family

The family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Caught up with an old friend today. Its a small world

Today I caught up with an old friend. tim  nelson who was CEO of West Vic dairy whilst I was chair. Its a small world. I also met Harold Rudy. Who was at dinner with the nuffiled crew and who Tim know's and introduced me to. He developed the Dairy SAT envrionmental program here in Canada that was then taken and adapted to Australian situation. Our farm was a pilot farm in Western Vicroria.What a small world Hey!
Tomorow my daughter turns 8. Its a tough journey, rewarding but full on. Its times like these you realise this.

No comments:

Post a Comment